The great Crotchety Old Man sort of tagged me with a meme. I would be remiss to ignore such a challenge. I am to make a list of things that are boring or quirky about me. Hmmmm. This is tough!
1. I have almost a phobia of hotel bedspreads. I have to pull them back in order to sit on the bed. I NEVER see bedspreads in the maid carts. Do they ever get washed? I don't know what you fools have been up to before I get there!
2. I guess this isn't very unusual, but when I get drunk I think I'm a really good dancer. There are many wedding videos out there that would seem to disprove this.
3. I'm a total slob, but I'm working on it. I have gotten slightly better over the years. My husband is the opposite. I don't know how we don't kill each other, but it seems to work out.
4. Whenever I have a Tootsie Roll Pop I check to see if the Indian is on the wrapper. That's good luck. Excuse me, native american.
5. I hate talking on the phone. I mean I'm almost scared of it. I will do anything to avoid phone conversations and I can't let people listen to me when I'm on the phone. Texting is the greatest thing ever invented.
6. My absolute favorite holiday is Halloween. We have a big party every year for the kids. I can't wait for it every year. I don't really like Christmas.
That's all I can think of right now...