9/08/2008

Back to the Scene of the Crime

First off, I want to give a shout out to my daughter, Devin. It's her birthday today. I don't think there is one more Jonas Brothers thing left in any store. It's all here in her room. I joke on this blog, but she's a great kid. 

We had her birthday party yesterday at, of all places, our Tae Kwon Do studio. We ended up having a great time and everyone had a lot of fun. 

But, let's bring the attention back to me. 

I was a little nervous to go back to where I blew my knee out for the first time. I was kind of embarrassed I guess. They must have known that and left a note for me at the front desk. Here it is:



OMG! So funny!! Of course, then we had a good laugh and I felt so much better! They are such tricksters!!!


WE BLOG FUNNY

15 comments:

TheFLy said...

haha, at least they will know you now as the mom that popped out her leg doing a triple flip roundhouse kick or something like that.

What does the note say?

Kirsten said...

@thefly-I don't know what the note says. That's the joke!

Chat Blanc said...

haha! yeah, I think I need some of whatever drugs you're taking! :D

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping that the note doesn't contain any bad news.

Harris said...

hey kirsten,

it's funny, but I hate it when people write "there" but mean "their."

rock on,

aitch

Kirsten said...

@chat blanc-I have another doc appt tomorrow. Maybe I'll get some more!

@sinisterdan-I hope so too!

@harris-I was thinking the same exact thing! Some people are just plain ignorant.

Da Old Man said...

While my decoding skills may be slightly off, it says "Choose one from column A, one from B, and extra charge for the egg rolls."

Kirsten said...

@old man-You're so smart! No one was supposed to be able to read that. BTW, there isn't an extra charge for the egg rolls, tho.

Anonymous said...

How cute! I remember my tae kwon do studio hosting birthday parties for the kids and it was exhausting.... er..... adorable!

Kirsten said...

@kitty-You said it!!

Kirsten said...

@kitty-You said it!!

Kirsten said...

@kitty-You said it!!

Kirsten said...

@kitty-You said it!!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

That's hysterical! Did you send back an equally funny note?

Dang, here I think I've just read you within the last day or two and I'm already going back 4 posts to catch up! Sheeesh!

Kirsten said...

@nanny-Don't worry! My reply was even funnier than theirs!