9/17/2008

My Little Black Box

I found this addictive widget and I would like to bring it to all of my minions to try out. Let me try to explain it. Hmmmm....

You know those magic eight balls that you ask a question and it gives you an answer? 

Well, this isn't anything like that. Just click on it and if your IQ is at least that of a tall plant, you can figure it out. 







If any of you came across my blog through this widget, please leave a comment and tell me some of your answers or where you live. 

I would also like to apologize if you got matched up with me. Don't worry, I'm sure it's just random. It doesn't reflect poorly upon you, really.


PS-Now I know it's random. I got this site matched to me http://vulpeslibris.wordpress.com/ 

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be in english, but I'm not that tall of a plant I guess.

WE BLOG FUNNY

11 comments:

TheFLy said...

I got this site.
http://billstankus.blogspot.com/

I didnt get you though, but if you want to know anything about me, all you got to do is ask, ;).


I think it might be random only with people that have the widget.

Anonymous said...

I really love this widget. I put it on my Travel blog on my site melodysworld.tk

I was just wondering - Youre doing SO GREAT, and your blog is so simple (yet really funny) and ever since I joined humor0blogs.com I find myself reading it alot.
How did you get so popular though. You obviously get alot of attention, and I cant see to get ANYONE to visit my site =(

Got any pointers?

Donnie said...

Mine took me to a dead link. Go figure!

Athena said...

I love that "hunker down" or "evacuate" was one of my choices! Got linked to this person: http://writing-about-writing.blogspot.com/

auntiegwen said...

Hi, I'm visitng via the black box, I have the memory capacity of an ancient goldfish but def 1 of the questions was

Beatles or Rolling Stones

I went for the Stones x

Kirsten said...

It took me to a blog that had a picture of a gimp! What the hell? So I had to have one of my own (not the gimp) LOL!

Chat Blanc said...

is this like pandora's box? my IQ is only that of short plant, but I'll give it a whirl! I hope I don't get lost in cyberspace. ;)

FlowerGirl said...

This is cool as anything I've ever seen... It'll probably take me to a prison site or something...

Vodka Mom said...

That was the coolest thing! The site I got was the one YOU got! Are we twins???

Kirsten said...

@thefly-Yeah, it's totally random! But, I'm easily amused and I like it.

@melody-Who put you up to that comment? I don't really get a lot of readers. I just try to keep it short and sweet! That would be my advice. Thank you for your kind comments!

@don-Wow! The black box hates you!

@athena-You must be all cerebral or something! :)

@auntigwen-I'm so glad you visited. I love your blog! You have beautiful kids!

@Kirsten-Your name is Kirsten too?! Best friends??

@Chat Blanc-Please give me a sign that you are okay! It's been hours!

@flowergirl-If you get a good prison site, you have to share with me! Glad to see you back!

@vodka mom-Best friends?!?!? I like vodka too!!

Anonymous said...

Well...How very random indeed! I was sent to the Vuleslibris site too! What are the chances?!?