One of my fave blogs, kittyconcerto, tagged me! I'm supposed to write down 8 things for my, "Bucket List". I haven't seen the movie, but I get the idea. The topic is kind of interesting to me because I never really thought about it before and don't have a list. Leave it to me not to be prepared! Typical!
I think I'll just write it now as it comes to me. Since I love to travel, I think most if all might have to do with that. Okay, let's go...
1. One of my dreams is to see the pyramids of Egypt. This is definitely number one!
2. To stay at that ice hotel in Sweden. Not sure of it's real name.
WOW! I don't know if I can come up with 8!
3. To see a taping of Saturday Night Live
4. To eat at The French Laundry in Yountville, CA. (Napa) (and be able to afford it!)
5. To eat all the sushi and sake I can in Japan! (my favorite food!)
6. To go to Easter Island
7. To see the Taj Mahal
8. To go to Angkor, Cambodia
I'm sure I could come up with more, but the rules say 8, so there!
I also want to give a shout out to another good blog, Unfinished Ramblings, who has a funny post today about a redneck wedding. I love me a good hillbilly story!
PS- I thought it was hilarious to mix up the pictures. Okay, not THAT funny, but whatever. I hope some smart ass corrects me.