9/13/2008

Kudos, Kudos, Kudos!!

You are surely not surprised that I get many trophys and accolades for my work on this exceptional blog. I would like to discuss some well deserved recent awards. 



First of all, I would like to thank Mamadawg for recognizing my obvious talent so appropriately. She awarded me the coveted "Redneck Beer Basket".



Thank you Mamadawg!!

Secondly, I would like to thank Don from Beyond Left Field for his intelligence in choosing me to receive this...



Don has a very funny blog, and if you don't check it out, you're stupid. 

Thirdly, I give kudos to Tommy from Email Rubbish for his brilliant, "Hell Yeah, Baby" Award so adeptly bestowed upon me this week! Here it is...



That's a pretty awesome award!! Thanks Tommy! 

HONORABLE MENTION:

I love reading about myself and how great I am. This never gets old. There have been a few blogs that I like who mentioned me and I want to give them some props for being so kind. They're also just blogs I like, so go check them out too! 

A blog that I recently discovered is, "Why Me? The Life and Times of Harris Bloom". His posts are not only funny, but he keeps them nice and short. Perfect for my attention span. Thanks Harris! 

Also, thanks to Crazy Mom of 3. I can't find her blog right now. I don't know what my problem is. She couldn't have blocked me! We're the best of friends. 

And last but not least, Unfinished Ramblings is a funny one to check out. Gotta go! Things to do. 


WE BLOG FUNNY

8 comments:

Da Old Man said...

This is a big time award winning blog.

I knew that a long time ago. I'm pretty sure I gave you the first award you ever received. :)

You are going to need a bigger trophy case soon.

Kirsten said...

@old man-Yes, you gave me my start. You knew me when I was just an ordinary person!

Donnie said...

Thanks!

Vodka Mom said...

omg I LOVE the hell yeah baby award!! That is CLASSIC!!

hahahahaha

Harris said...

hey kirsten,

thanks for the mention...yeah, i have almost zero attention span...though i'm sure there are a lot of funny blogs out there, i cant read anything over like 200 words, which elimates pretty much all of them.

rock on,

aitch

Kirsten said...

@son-You're welcome!

@vodka mom-That's a good one!

@harris-I feel the same way! If it's too long it feels like homework.

Anonymous said...

Kirsten: Ditto everyone else's thanks for the mentions here, and also for introducing me to some other funny bloggers. Some that I've been meaning to check out for a while too, but I keep forgetting to get there. Thanks again.

Kirsten said...

@unfinished-You're welcome!!