7/29/2008

I Know You've Missed Me!

Good news, fans!! Your day has just been made. I'm back!

The kids and I have been so sick. We've barely left our beds since saturday. Today is the first day I feel semi-human again. Maybe it was God's way of punishing me for being a total narcissist. No, that's crazy talk. God likes me best.

I'm still in kind of a NyQuil haze, so I don't even know if I'm making any sense. By the way, I LOVE NyQuil! The NyQuil coma is the best! The only other person who likes it as much as I do is Denis Leary:


7 comments:

Unknown said...

And then when they changed the formula, the first thing I thought of was, "Ohhhh, poor Denis... He's going to be SO unhappy about this. The small-N-small-Y-big-Q people are SO going to be hearing from him."

Da Old Man said...

Glad to see you back.

Kirsten said...

@jenn-I know, but NyQuil will always be the same NyQuil to me. (and Denis)

@da old Man-I know you missed me, but calling the cops was a bit much!

Anonymous said...

green flavor of death! exactly! I love it.

TheFLy said...

Ooh, Nyquil comas, indeed I do enjoy them also mommaJay. But how 'bout the one all cure all "Robitussin"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7IZNWZ_3qk&feature=related

"Daddy I broke my arms!"
"Pour some 'tussin on it"

buzz buzz

Original GRITS said...

The only two meds a proper home needs...NyQuil and Windex (you have seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding, right?) Gotta love a nice NyQuil coma...ahhhh! lol

Glad to see you back in the world of the living, though.

BunnyT said...

I have definitely missed NyQuil since breast-feeding, for that matter aspirin too...because I havent stopped drinking wine...duh!