4/27/2009

Caption This Awards



I had some great submissions last week. I would love to share them with you. I love the funny mother f*&^%ers who read this blog. I don't know where you come up with this stuff.

Let's start off with the honorable mentions.

The incredibly prolific moooooog35 had a bunch of good ones, like..
...dad..?

and
..and the letter read:

"Chuck E. Cheese sincerely apologizes for his behavior at Billy's birthday party."

and
M-I-C...

..see you at the dominatrix orgy...

K-E-Y...

..why? Because you've been a naughty...naughty wittle mousey and must be punished...

Shawn
had one that almost won with...
Buff Pinkerton: Gay Superhero
Bill's Bayou with the very creative...
Before the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, the balloons have a little party.
The hilarious LOBO with
"Travis, you promised you would use the Latex machine for good. Never evil ... "
And the winner of the platinum Sheriff Star Award is

My Daily List with
PETA has issued a strongly-worded protest letter RE: the animal testing at Franks Fetish Factory.


Thanks to everyone for participating!!

5 comments:

Me-Me King said...

LOL!!! That's a GREAT caption - way to go !!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!

I really thought Shawn was gonna win!

Congrats to My Daily List!

Granny Annie said...

There will be no picking a favorite. Those are all soooooo funny!

My Daily List said...

Thanks! I also liked rubbish's

Obama's inauguration party livened up when the Clinton's arrived.

Look at the picture again and tell me if you don't see Bill beneath that pink latex.

Shawn said...

Loser in the contest...loser in the trivia game. I'm going to go eat worms.