7/30/2009

Mom Like Me Best This Week



Let's get started with a few honorable mentions for this week's Caption This Contest.

God
had a couple of good ones with
"Hi! My name's Jeannie and I'm from the Welcome Wago... oh wait, you're foreigners? I'm glad I came prepared."
and
Watermelon: $2.99
Gun: $800.00
Fitting both in your vagina: Priceless
and
"Hi! My name's Jeannie and I'm from the Welcome Wago... oh wait, you're foreigners? I'm glad I came prepared."
nonamedufus with
Doreen felt oh so pretty in her House of Chanel knock-off: a Wal-Mart floral print with bare arms and a melon handbag.
MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings with
Laura Ashley continued to design frilly dresses well into the new millenium, but her paranoid obsession with fruit and handguns destroyed her image with consumers everywhere except the Deep South.
Bill's Bayou with
I'm moving "Does this melon make me look fat?" to the top of my list of "Questions Where You Answer No."
This week's winner of the Mom Likes Me Best Award goes to God, of course!

Prenatal courses for young mothers in Ireland have come a long way since the 80's.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats to the winner.

Unknown said...

I ALWAYS miss the caption contests. Maybe I should come by more often, ya think?

Bill's Bayou said...

It's easy to miss the one-day caption contests. They take three days to complete.

God said...

Woot! Soccer mom likes me best!

Well, my caption anyways!

Do you need to know where to send the prize? What IS the prize anyways?

Anonymous said...

Reading these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is everywhere in this day and age, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets cheaper, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.

(Posted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://does-the-r4-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds.onsugar.com/Does-R4i-R4-actually-work-7232282]R4i[/url] FFOpera)

Anonymous said...

Keep up to date the fine text, put to my personal safari rss.