7/13/2009

Burger Queen

Sorry for the late post with the winners, but I was out in the real world dealing with real world stuff. Whatever.

Honorable mentions from Burger King Mama are...



Douglas Dyer with
This new model comes with a really huge trunk and a nice cup holder.
MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings with
Some people are thirsty, some people are thirsty for love. Queen Lateetsa satisfies them both.
nonamedufus with
Enid gave new meaning to "2 girls, one cup".

Bill's Bayou with
Just don't ask where she hid the
Twinkies.


The winner is Philip Dyer with
After being trapped underneath his wife for two hours, Wendell finally managed to alert her by shoving his drink to the surface.




6 comments:

PhilipDyer said...

I always knew that Mom likes me best, but it's great to get some kind of proof to show Douglas. Thanks, Kirsten!!

nonamedufus said...

Congrats Dyer Boy! Your winning entry conjured up quite an image, apart from the one you captioned.

Unknown said...

yep, that was my favorite too!

congrats.

Ash said...

LOL! Thanks for the laughs!!!

And the appetite suppressant.

Ew.

Liz Mays said...

That cracks me up!! I love it!

DouglasDyer said...

Can't talk...crying...