10/08/2009

Now is the Time We Roast Da Old Man!

One of my fave bloggers needs to put his helmet on and get ready to be roasted. It's none other than the Crotchety Old Man! He's been having to deal with some serious medical problems and he needs some ridicule from me to make him feel better.

Crotchety was my first bloggy friend. I had some fish on my blog that you could feed by clicking on them. He used to like to come over and feed my fish. Poor guy thought they were real. For old time's sake, why don't you feed some of Crotchety's fish on the right. Shhh! Don't tell him they're fake.

Poor guy doesn't understand. Of course he doesn't, he's old! I know what you're saying. You're saying, "But, Kirsten, just how old is Crotchety?"

He's so old,
he walked into an antique store and they kept him.

He's so old,
Jurassic Park brought back memories.

He's so old,
the key on Ben Franklin's kite was to his apartment.

He's soooo old
he knew Mr. Clean when he had an afro.

He's sooo old,
when he reads the bible he reminisces.

He's so old,
here's a picture of him at his last birthday.



I know he looks like a chick here, but give him a break, he's old. Unfortunate choice of glasses...

That's all I have to say about Da Old Man! Get well, we love you!!


14 comments:

Unknown said...

lol. love crotchey old man...wait, that doesn't sound right!

Anonymous said...

Wait. Mr. Clean had an afro?

Must go to Google now. Cuz Google knows EVERYTHING!

Ha!

Fun roast Kirsten. Very tasty, but where's the DDP? Come on, don't tell me this is a diet coke blog. Please! hee hee

Innocent Owner Of Mad Cats said...

What I want to know is who purchased him to get him out of the antque store. Great Roast

Me-Me King said...

LOL!!! I love this tribute to Da Old Man....very, very funny, especially him lighting his cigarette off the cake's candle!

Cool fish.

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

Nice roast--a little overdone, like DOM himself, but savory.

ReformingGeek said...

I thought we were having roast. Dang! I get over here and you're serving fish and it smells fishy.

HMPH!

Nice job.

nonamedufus said...

I thought I'd leave a comment just for the halibut. Nice job. Get well DOM.

Marjorie said...

I must be verrryyyyyyyy old. I was his sixth grade teacher!

Bill's Bayou said...

Older than dirt? He's the one who gave God the idea to CREATE dirt.

Harlem's A Hatin said...

First of I love the fish. I love your post, so cute. I hoe he gets well soon.

Check out my blog, I just got into this whole world!
http://harlemshaterade.blogspot.com

website design said...

hahaha., this is so good. ben franklin's key was his appartment..haha

Anonymous said...

you have a rapid server

Anonymous said...

[... ] is another relavant source of information on this subject[...]

Anonymous said...

я думаю: бесподобно! а82ч