1/14/2010

Good Day, Sun Shines!

I hate when I get comments from scammers trying to get me to sign up for some get rich quick scheme or some other bullshit scam. That's why it's a breath of fresh air to get the following comment yesterday. I would love to share this opportunity with all of you. I don't know about you, but I'm totally in!!
Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

The fact that it comes from, "Anonymous" gives me greater confidence.

You're welcome!!

UPDATE:Don't judge, but I actually went to the site and as you might expect, the grammar is pure comedy and it makes absolutely no sense. I thought it was funny until I noticed it gets way more traffic than I do. Basically, you can just put a bunch of words up there that make no sense and get more traffic than I do. I'm a loser.

6 comments:

Me-Me King said...

When I get things like this, I usually subscribe their email address to some obnoxious service where they receive a basket full of emails daily. Bwahahahahahaha!

ReformingGeek said...

It's probably just people going to their site to laugh at them.

Oh wait.

Ed said...

Well, at least you're a winner at losing. That counts for something.

Funnyrunner said...

lol. Oh, geez.

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Gee... nobody ever sends me offers like that. You must be more popular than me.

Mandy P said...

All you have to do is suggest "money" and people go bonkers.