9/08/2009

Did you say, zeitgeist?

I've been gone for a while, but I'm slowly getting back in the swing of things today. I left in order to make a bold statement that only Bill, from Bill's Bayou seemed to get. Do I have to spell it out for you people!? I'll let Bill explain...
I find the emptiness of the post to be a comment on the gestalt of man's duality in cyberspace. Note how the lack of form and movement mirrors our on vacuous zeitgeist.
Duh! Thanks for understanding, Bill. Let that be a lesson for all of us.

5 comments:

Mike said...

I've been wondering what's come over me since I started doing a humor blogg. Good to know it's only zeitgeist. I thought I had comic fatigue syndrome.

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

Good to have you back!

moooooog35 said...

Bill took my comment.

Bill's Bayou said...

Does that mean I won the coveted "Mom's Minimal Indifference" award?

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.