3/12/2009

Winner Announced!



We got so many good entries this time that we had a hard time agreeing on a winner. Let me start with some honorable mentions. Rubbish, Crotchety Old Man, The Exaggerator and Marvel Goose had great ones.

Today we have a first! We have a tie! The co-winners of this, "Mom Likes Me Best" Award are, Eudae Mamia with,

"Joe can't figure out why he keeps getting flats. We're pretty sure it's because God doesn't dig tacky,"

and Shawn with, "

Jesus Portilla's friends were always playing these kinds of practical jokes on him."

Thanks everyone for playing!



UPDATE:I find it ironic that I got a flat tire today. Is it because of my lack of religious crap superglued to my car??

8 comments:

Blonde Goddess said...

Those are both great!HAHA

When I saw this picture the first thing that popped into my head was, "The Jesus Police take their job seriously."
I am tormented by the religious nuts that live in my neighborhood and I refer to them as the "Jesus Police"...thus the reference...

Ash said...

Awww, thanks - can't wait to wear my badge loud and proud!

Sorry about the flat - you wouldn't happen to have a McCain/Palin sticker on that car, would you? ;-)

Da Old Man said...

Thanks for the shout out.

To prevent flat tires, I recommend a plastic Jesus on the dashboard, or a giant cross on your roof.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'm still trying to figure out what Winnie the Pooh and Bugs Bunny have to do with Jesus. Then again it's been a while since I read the Bible.

ReformingGeek said...

Congrats! Very funny picture.

Bill's Bayou said...

Congrats to the winner! Mom DOES love you best.

I'm sorry I missed this one. I can't imagine how this affects the resale value of the car.

QueenBeeing said...

LOL!! Thanks for the laugh! Love your blog!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the worthy winners!

Always have fun here at Kirsten's blog!

*smile*