12/12/2008

Thanks for Writing my Post, Suckas!

Two days ago I threw this picture up and asked for some witty captions. I didn't know how funny my readers are! Maybe I should let them write my posts all the time!



Here's what some people had to say...

Reforming Geek:
"My grandma wears army boots. No really, and I'm proud of it. You wanna make somethin' of it? Huh?"

Krissyface
:
"I'm really 65 but I'm aging backwards. I got these tattoos in 'Nam. Also where I picked up this filthy habit of smoking unfiltered camels. God, my aching back. Give me a fucking foot massage."

Candice:
Chicks can't hold they smoke. That's what it is..

Georgie
:
My milkshake brings all the boys errr girls(cant tell) to the yard...and I'm like...Dayummm right!

There are many more good ones, but I thought I'd give you a little taste today. Thank you to everyone who participated!

7 comments:

Quirkyloon said...

Those are funny!

It's still a sick and disturbing picture, but it truly brought out the "humor" in all of us!

chuckle, chuckle

ReformingGeek said...

I love captions! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Sick of aimlessly surfing the net for funny vids & pics? sick for checking out hot babes but getting pop ups like mad? Try going to thedrunkcanuck.com. We update our hot babes all the time and you can't find funny posts like ours anywhere else.

Go to thedrunkcanuck.com today!

Chat Blanc said...

haha! with those captions that little dude became even more fierce!

The Hussy Housewife said...

DOH!! Maybe one day I'll win on of these "caption this" contest"

Great comments!!

RaBT said...

It reminds me of that commercial with the baby talking about trading stocks on his blackberry. Babies are always good for a laugh or 2...

Vodka Mom said...

that was a great idea!!!

loved it.